No Go

Dr. Orman just called back to say that while my procedure is not elective, only emergency surgeries are allowed to proceed, so I’m out of luck.  He did say that because we’re clearing up close margins, my case can bump someone else’s delayed reconstruction (which I feel badly about, but not enough to say no).  This would mean that I could possibly be rescheduled, for example, in a couple of weeks, depending on what’s on the books.  You can bet I’ll be calling surgery scheduling tomorrow morning.

He also said that if the strike is cancelled in time, I would continue as planned, but that likelihood is very small.  Aack, aack, aack.

2 Comments

Leave Your Comment

Your email will not be published or shared. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

*